Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Catholic wedding for Princess Maria Theresia of Thurn und Taxis

Princess Maria Theresia of Thurn und Taxis will have a Roman Catholic wedding, according to her mother, Princess Gloria.

The London-based Princess Maria Theresa is engaged to marry fellow artist, British-born Hugo Wilson.
http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2014/01/princely-engagement-thurn-und-taxis.html

In a recent interview,  Princess Gloria, a devout Roman Catholic, told a reporter: "As far as I know, my daughter's fiancé is having catechism lessons and will become a Catholic."

Her faith intensified after the death of her husband.  "I try to attend the Holy Mass daily.  All over the world.  I was just in Vietnam. The Mass was in Vietnamese.  I had to smile, but it was funny to hear the prayers in a very  different language was downright funny."

http://www.mittelbayerische.de/index.cfm?pid=10008&pk=1046454#1046454

1 comment:

Badger said...

I'm telling my age, but I still remember when she was a fixture on PAGE SIX and known as "Princess TNT." I remember there were pictures of her and her husband in motorcycle jackets.